Monday, December 7, 2015

FAUX LEGGINGS AND A LILAC SWEATER








Outfit Details:
Sweater {Similar} ||  Faux Leggings  || Booties {Similar}  ||  Bag  ||  Scarf  ||  Lipstick  ||  Necklace

Sorry that I have been a little MIA on the blog lately. My laptop crashed over a week ago and had to send it in for repair {sigh}. It is still in for repair so I am hoping I will get it back next week.

When it comes to the colder months, I always like to grab for my faux leather leggings. They are surprisingly warm and go with so much. I love wearing them with booties and a loose fitting sweater for a chic yet comfortable look.

Hope everyone is getting their Christmas shopping done. I am actually almost done which is totally shocking. I am prone to finishing a few days before Christmas lol.. 

Thank you so much for stopping by, xo!!

Shop my look below!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading. I love your comments and read each and every one xo.