Monday, April 18, 2016

FLORAL SLEEVE || PEACH










Outfit Details:
Skirt  ||  Top  ||  Shoes  ||  Bag {Similar} ||  Lipstick

I have had this peach pencil skirt for a couple of years now and once the nicer weather starts, I always tend to reach for this skirt before anything else. The colour is beyond perfect for spring and summer and you can create the cutest looks with this skirt also. This top is also one of my favorites right now as I am obsessed with the floral lace sleeve details. Put aside your basic white tee and dress up your look with this top.

Believe it or not, this skirt is still available and is on major mark down right now. You can shop it here.

Thank you so much for stopping by, xo!!

2 comments:

  1. I am obsessed with this skirt! The color is seriously so gorgeous! You look gorgeous! Happy Monday!
    xoxo,Victoria
    www.coffeeanablonde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute look, love the color of that skirt.

    xo
    PinkSole

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading. I love your comments and read each and every one xo.