Monday, October 10, 2016

FAUX FUR VEST









Outfit Details:
Sweater ||  Vest  ||  Jeans  ||  Booties  ||  Necklace  ||  Lipstick 

Fall is such a pretty time of year and apple picking is always a must on the "to do" list.

Faux fur vest have been on trend for a couple of years now and it is still going strong. Everyone should have at least one faux fur vest in their closet. You can dress them up and make it classy or edgy or dressing it down for a more casual look. These vests are a great piece to wear to the office with a cute pair of booties and/ or heels.

On another note, if you are looking for a pair of chelsea boots, these booties are seriously so comfortable and are a classic piece to add to your shoe collection. Everytime I wear them, I always get the nicest compliments.

Thank you so much for stopping by, xo!!


3 comments:

  1. Love your vest! Makes me excited to get mine out soon. Great outfit.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Ash, I am Ada. Glad I stopped by. This is a great outfit for apple picking which is my favorite thing to do for Fall. Great photos.


    Welcome by and join my latest style linkup, every Thursday. The latest one is live, below.

    http://eleganceandmommyhood.blogspot.com/2016/10/thursday-moda-33-and-bohemian-floral.html

    Thanks, Ada. 👄

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading. I love your comments and read each and every one xo.