Monday, October 31, 2016

FUNNEL NECK SWEATER








Outfit Details:
Sweater  ||  Jeans  ||  Booties  ||  Bag  ||  Hat {Similar}

Happy Halloween!!!!

I apologize for not doing a blog post last week but this girl has been absolutely busy and I really couldn't fit anything into my schedule that I would have liked to.

Ok, so lets start with this sweater shall we? Literally, the comfiest funnel neck sweater I have ever owned and the fact that it's oversized {go down a size} makes it so warm and will be perfect for the upcoming holiday season or lounging by a fire with some cozy socks.

I can't say enough about how much I love this Coach bag. I have had so many compliments and it literally goes with everything and is the perfect size for the essentials. 

Thank you so much for stopping by, xo!!


1 comment:

  1. Love the grey and cream! I bought a pair of maternity skinny grey jeans and have been surprised how much I love them!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading. I love your comments and read each and every one xo.