Monday, September 4, 2017

BLACK // WHITE








Outfit Details:
Denim Shorts  ||  Tee {similar}  ||  Sneakers ||  Watch  ||  Sunglasses  ||  Necklace

Hey lovelies,

I hope everyone is having a great long weekend so far.

Even though summer is almost coming to an end {sigh}, I wanted to show one more summer look that I wore a lot over these past months. Throw on your favourite pair of denim shorts, a cute loose fitting tee and your favourite sneakers and done. I love casual looks like these.

I also like to incorporate dark denim shorts like these into the fall  season as well. Fall weather can be awkward, cold in the morning but warm during the day, so I like to wear these shorts with an oversized sweater or a turtleneck with a pair of booties. Stay tuned for that exact look coming soon.

Thank you so much for stopping by, xo!!


7 comments:

  1. This is something that I would wear all day everyday in summer! Looks so comfy!

    Heidi ✨ | Heidi’s Planner | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. basics are always the best!
    kisses in the sandpit ❤︎
    www.mahryska.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. dark denim sounds like gr8 transition piece (;

    www.teycindy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool comfy look
    I will definitely wear it,

    Much Love,
    Zarrah | The Bandwagon Chic

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I'm wearing a long-sleeve version of that top today :)

    xo, Katie
    Willow and White

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those shorts look so great on you! The perfect summer outfit!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading. I love your comments and read each and every one xo.