Monday, March 30, 2015

TOP KNOT






Jacket {Can't find direct link online but this one is the same jacket in a different colour}

 Spring is finally here, which means cute dresses and sneakers are going to be worn non-stop. This look is an outfit I tend to wear a lot in the spring/summer months, especially on weekends and to work on "casual day's" which happens to be on Friday's. I will even wear this exact look but switching out the boat shoes for a dressier flat instead if I chose to wear this look during the work week or on a date night. This look is so comfortable but you still look stylish and put together.

Thank you so much for stopping by, xo!!


7 comments:

  1. Oooh! I love a good nautical inspired outfit :)
    xx
    Fashion Infatuation

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with this hair style but every time I wear it my husband says it looks like my hair is half done.....men.

    Canon T5i | Nikon D5200 Giveaway

    Aspen Kelty Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure if I could pull off this hairstyle! I think my hair is too thin to really make it work. I'm loving it on you though!! And your dress is so cute with the jacket!
    xo Kiki
    https://colormekiki.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the nautical look you have going on here,

    http://www.racheldinh.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the way you styled this outfit! especially the dress, it so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute little dress and top knot!!

    Jacy
    www.lovelenore.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading. I love your comments and read each and every one xo.