Monday, January 9, 2017

THE PINK LACE SWEATER








Outfit Details:
Sweater  ||  Jeans  ||  Sneakers  ||  Watch  ||  Bag  ||  lipstick

This lace sweater is everything. Cute right? I haven't stopped wearing it since I bought it and I literally wear it everywhere. This sweater looks really cute with a pair of flats and dark denim jeans to wear to the office or even paired with a pencil skirt and a cute pair of heels.

Also, these jeans have the perfect amount of stretch for those casual/ weekend days when you want to be comfortable but yet still put together. You won't regret buying these jeans. I promise!

Thank you so much for stopping by, xo!!


3 comments:

  1. Very nice casual outfit. I like how you played the color between the pastel top and taupe bag. Beside, I adore the bag :-)
    Xo
    Sofrenchychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving blush everything lately and this lace detail is so great!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blush top is just gorgeous! I love the lace detailing and how it will be perfect for Spring too!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading. I love your comments and read each and every one xo.