Monday, January 23, 2017

WEEKEND CASUAL







Outfit Details:
Shirt  ||  Jeans  ||  Shoes  ||  Watch  ||  Lipstick 

If you are looking for a pair of running shoes, specifically Nike's, then you need the ones that I am wearing. I can't even describe to you how comfortable these Nike Free's are. When I say it's like you are walking on a cloud, I promise to you it really is. It's like you don't even have shoes on. These are my second pair that I have owned {the other ones being a different colour} and they both fit and feel the exact same. When I go for runs, walking for long periods of time or even going to the gym, these shoes will be your best friend and not to mention, they look cute with any outfit.

Thank you so much for stopping by, xo!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading. I love your comments and read each and every one xo.