Monday, February 13, 2017

CASUAL AT HOME








Outfit Details:
Tee  ||  Jeans  ||  Watch  || Lipstick  ||  Foundation  


Home:



There is nothing better than being at home, reading your favorite book and in your most comfortable clothes ever. Oh, and this lace up tee by the way is beyond comfortable!! I think it is so important to take a day or even a few hours out of the day {if you can} and take some down time and do whatever makes you happy. Usually blogging and writing these posts for you guys is what I love to do when I have some down time but I do like to read a book from time to time and right now I am loving this book curated by Gwyneth Paltrow called "Goop Clean Beauty." It has everything you would want to know from clean eating, healthy beauty advice, skincare and much more. Now that I am getting older, I am really starting to watch on what I am putting into and onto my skin/body. It is never too late to start and this book was a real wake up call and a great book to resort to over time for a little reminder.

Thank you so much for stopping by, xo!!

4 comments:

  1. Love some down time at home. You look so cute! I need to check out that book. I always hear good things about anything she puts out.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still use Gwyneth's book, IT'S ALL GOOD often for delicious, easy and healthy meals! Will check this one out! You are beautiful and I hope you have a wonderful week!

    xo, Yasmin
    http://www.iamyasmin.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE Gwyneth. And I love your lace up top. So comfy and cute and perfect for lounging.

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading. I love your comments and read each and every one xo.