Monday, March 20, 2017

SHADES OF BLUE








Outfit Details:
Shirt {Similar Here}  ||  Jeans  ||  Shoes {Similar Here}  ||  Bag {Similar Here} ||  Lips
Necklace ||  Bracelet 

Hey everyone!!

First off, if you follow me on Instagram, I am starting to share my booty/leg work out videos with you guys. This is something that I have wanted to do for some time and I am finally sharing all of my "at home" work out routines on Instagram..

Ok, so I am completely obsessed with these shoes. They were a Winners find {I can't believe it actually} and the colour of them is so pretty which was the number one reason these came home with me. I have linked an almost identical pair above or here for you guys. These will be super cute with a pair of denim shorts or even a cute dress.

I love how this whole look came together with the different shades of blue. Even my nails were blue which wasn't planned by the way lol.

Thank you so much for stopping by, xo!!


1 comment:

  1. Love the chambray together!!!!!! Really cute look. =) -Katie

    www.katieskronicles.org

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading. I love your comments and read each and every one xo.