Monday, April 10, 2017

DENIM DRESS







Outfit Details:
American Site {Limited Quantity}---> Dress  ||  Shoes {Similar}  ||  Watch  ||  Lips
Canadian Site {all sizes available} for the dress here 

** Get this dress here if sizes are sold out with the above "Dress" link **

Hey everyone!

Can we please talk about this dress? Cute right? I was shopping this past weekend and this little gem caught my eye from across the store. I immediately grabbed a few sizes and ran into the changing room. Score!!! The dark denim pocket is my favourite.

This dress is meant to be loose fitting but if you are not a fan of that then don't pass up on this dress. Instead, just belt it. I was going to belt it for this post to show you guys what both ways looked like but I really like the way it is already.

Pair your favourite sneakers, sandals or even heels. This dress is so versatile and can be worn in a lot of different ways. Heck, this dress would be cute with a blazer even and worn to the office.

Thank you so much for stopping by, xo!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading. I love your comments and read each and every one xo.