Monday, July 31, 2017

SCALLOPED HEM SHORTS








Outfit Details:
Shorts  ||  Tank  ||  Shoes {Similar}  ||  Bag- Old {Love this}  ||  Lipstick  ||  Bracelet  ||  Necklace 

Hey lovelies,

Ok, so if you follow me on Instagram and watch my Instastories, you would know that I couldn't wait to share these scalloped shorts with you. These shorts have to be one of my favourite pairs of shorts that I have bought this summer. They are so feminine and the detailing on the bottom gives the perfect added touch.

What I love most about these shorts is that they are so silky soft and you can dress these up or down. I like that the lilac shade is more on the pastel side which allows you to wear these shorts in many ways from different coloured tops to adding a blazer or a leather jacket etc.




Thank you so much for stopping by, xo!!

4 comments:

Thank you so much for reading. I love your comments and read each and every one xo.