Wednesday, February 21, 2018

MY CURRENT MAKEUP ROUTINE

Hey babes,

I have been getting a lot of questions on Instagram on what makeup products I have been using for my current everyday makeup routine. I have posted a few pictures linking everything that I have been using but I thought I would also share all of my products on this post as well.

Some of the pictures you have been asking about are the following:



Foundation
I have been using this foundation for almost two years and I am still completely obsessed with it. It has a lot of skin benefit ingredients in it, SPF 50 and the finish is so pretty. 

Concealer
I use this concealer to brighten up the under eyes and any other areas that need to be brightened. I also touch up any acne marks with this as well.

Eyeshadow
I have been using this eyeshadow palette for a couple of months. It has the prettiest shades and is perfect for any eye colour. It's a great palette from day to night time. 

Mascara
I have also been using this mascara for over a year and I love the length it gives. The Superhero name really says it all. I love that this mascara comes off nicely when you wash your face. 

Eyebrows
I have been enjoying this product for a while and it lasts all day on your brows.

Blush
This blush is hands down one of the best blushes I have ever used. I have only been using it for a couple of months and it's the only blush I am grabbing for these days. It is super pigmented so a little goes a long way ad it gives your cheeks a radiant finish.

Bronzer
This bronzer is matte but it does have a little sheen to it which gives the perfect finish. This bronzer also lasts all day which is amazing.  

Highlighter
Don't get me started with this highlighter. Seriously the best, lasts all day and will be my go to for a long time. I can't say anything negative about this product, you just need to get it.

Finishing Spray
It's a finishing spray, skin refresher type product that gives your face a beautiful dewy finish.

Lip gloss
I would have to say this lip gloss is like magic in a tube. It's a clear baby pink shade but once you apply it to your lips they magically change to a brighter pink that enhances your natural lip colour. You definitely want to get this one.



2 comments:

  1. I've never used highlighter before. I don't really know if I need to. How do you know?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl!
    It's not a necessary step but if you like to have some glow and dewyness to your skin then a highlighter will be what you would want to use. I put it on tops of my cheekbones, down the bridge of my nose and under the brow bone. It gives the perfect sheen and I find it makes you look healthier :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading. I love your comments and read each and every one xo.