Thursday, February 8, 2018

VALENTINE'S LIPSTICKS


Hey pretty girls! Valentine's Day is literally 6 days away, can you believe it? Anyways, I am obsessed with lipstick, lip glosses and stains and if you are going to complete a makeup look to go with any outfit your lips are key to polishing off the whole look in my opinion. 

I love to try different lipsticks/ stains and glosses and venturing out and trying new colours. I love a good "nude" lip but you will always find me wearing a colour as I love that "pop" it gives. I just think it's so pretty to see someone wearing a nice peachy/pink blush with a pop of pink on the lips. I just love that and it gives the face so much colour.




RED LIP:

When I wear a red lip I always like to tone down my makeup and keep my eyes subtle with a good winged out liner. A red lip with a natural eye and winged liner is such a classic makeup look that will never get old for years to come. I love this lipstick/Liner and this Gloss.

PINK LIP:

There are so many different shades of pink from baby pink to vibrant neon pink. I love all shades of pink but there are shades that just look better on certain people depending on their skin colour. I always find myself wearing a pink lip. It's universal, goes with almost anything and you can still play up your eyes for a dramatic makeup look. I love this lipstick and this Gloss.

NUDE LIP:

I love a good nude lip especially with a smokey eye. There is something so sexy with this combo.
I love this lipstick and this Gloss.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading. I love your comments and read each and every one xo.